Why Join the Maryland Association of Financial Service Centers (MAFSC)?
REGULAR MEMBERSHIP for Check Cashers / MSBs
- MAFSC works to promote the success of your business by representing our common interests
- MAFSC has meetings to keep you informed and allow us to network with each other
- MAFSC represents your interests with state legislators and regulators by maintaining a lobbyist and meeting with our regulators
- MAFSC has a political fund to help assure we have a voice
- MAFSC monitors media representation of our industry responding when unfairly portrayed and works to promote a positive image
- MAFSC operates a network to alert members of bad checks & those who are passing them – This benefit alone is reason enough to join
- MAFSC maintains a website where the public can find your location with links to your website and where you can advertise to the public.
- MAFSC’s website has a members only section with helpful industry information and links
- MAFSC is associated with FiSCA, the national association representing our industry
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP for those who service our industry
- Have access to MAFSC members to promote your goods & services
- Ability to advertise to all in the industry who visit MAFSC’s website
- Attend MAFSC meetings to network with check cashers
- Help support the businesses that use your goods & services
MAFSC’s membership year is from July 1st thru June 30th
Regular Membership: $600.00 Click here for application
Associate Membership: $600.00 Click here for application
If you need further information or would like to view the members only section of the website to see all that the association website has to offer, please call Tonya Forame at 410-636-2075 or email us at email@example.com and we will contact you.